Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stamps Sold... Soap and Book Didn't

Update: The US stamp collection I found for $1.50 sold. I'll break that down in a minute. The peter pan soap and wood cover new testament did not sell. I originally listed these for $9.00 each with free shipping. I'm going to try to get rid of these again. I relisted the soap for $6.00 with free shipping and the book for $4.00 with free shipping. If either sells, I will about break even. Lesson learned. I won't bother with these again.
Now, the stamps. This turned out to be a good find.
                        Sold -     $38.04
                -eBay Fees       $3.01
             -PayPal Fees       $1.40
 -Shipping & Handling      $5.05
   - What I Paid For It       $1.50
                = My Profit     $27.08


I found a couple of new things I'll list later this week.

No comments: