Wednesday, February 1, 2012

V TECH V-SMILE Learning System w/ 9 GAMES 2 Controllers, VTech VSmile Cars Nemo


Comes with everthing pictured. My son loved this but he has moved on to Wii. I tested everything. It all works Great and is in Great condition. I've included game screen shots.
Included is the V.SMILE gaming system, Two controllers (one with a standard big button and one with a writing pad and stylus), a power supply, and the following nine games:
  • WALL-E

  • Kung Fu Panda, Path of the Panda

  • Scooby-Doo, Funland Frenzy

  • Spider-Man and Friends, Secret Missions

  • Alphabet Park Adventure

  • Finding Nemo, Nemo's Ocean Discoveries

  • Thomas & Friends, Engines Working Together

  • Cars, Rev It Up in Radiator Springs

  • Toy Story 2, Operation: Rescue Woody!

I found that taking pictures or screen shots of the game system working really puts your listing ahead of others that don't. I sold this very quickly for $50.00 plus $8.01 shipping.

No comments: